Permission to Skate (PTS) and NRP Forms, News (South Kent Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 07, 2023 | Chris Knight | 738 views
Permission to Skate (PTS) and NRP Forms
Hi Everyone, 

In order to get your PTS (Permission to Skate) forms for AAA and NRP (Non-Resident Player) for AA tryouts, please follow the instructions below.  Please note you MUST have a PTS or NRP to attend AAA and AA tryouts – no exceptions. 

Navigate to: 

There is no cost for PTS forms.  Once they are ready, Jess Hall will email your PTS and or NRP.  You must take it to your AAA and AA tryouts as well as other ID if required.

AA or A NRP forms for U12 and older are not available to be emailed out until after April 24th as they are now digital. 
Junior forms are also available. Blenheim Blades have a blanket form. Other Junior centers will require a signed form.