The schedule for the next week has been added. It starts this Saturday at 8 am in Blenheim. Please review the organization schedule for all the details.
The Municipality has provided the following guidance while we are at the red level.
· 2 metre physical distancing is required at all times for anyone within a facility.
· 10 people maximum permitted in an arena that are participating in programs or organized activities.
The 10 person capacity limit applies to members of the public participating in classes, organized programs or organized activities, not coaches, officials, trainers and parents (see below).
· At this time, per provincial direction, the municipality is permitting one parent per family in an arena.
This restriction may be changed at the municipality’s discretion.
· Change rooms/locker rooms are to be closed, except if they provide access to a washroom, equipment storage or first aid.
· No games or scrimmages permitted.
· Only training and skill development activities permitted.
· Absolutely no contact permitted.
· Face coverings required except when exercising
· Screening continues will be required for all patrons entering an arena
Covid Screening form is available here:
OR BY CLICKING THE LINK ON THE MAIN PAGE.
Procedures will remain similar to those before the shutdown excepting the changes in the maximum allowed individuals as specified above while we are in the red level.
Any questions please contact your coach.